Thursday, August 19, 2010

What I'm Reading....

Listening to The 9th Judgement by James Patterson right now.  It's the newest addition to the Women's Murder Club series, and its the most horrific yet.  I just love a good murder mystery!

If you haven't read (listened to?) any of the Women's Murder Club books, you're missing a treat.  Linsey Boxer is a San Francisco detective, and she's gathered a group of women that meet to discuss cases and that in turn helps her solve them.  I feel like I know these women personally after reading all of this series.  You get glimpses into their personal lives and learn to like them, care about their fates.  I guess that's the mark of a good author, isn't it?

From 1st to Die, 2nd Chance, 3rd Degree (you get the idea...) to this latest novel, I dare you to put them down.  On the way to work this morning, Linsey was on the San Francisco bridge in only pink panties with a copy of the San Francisco newspaper clamped to her chest, so I can't wait to get back in the car this afternoon to find out how she gets out of that pickle....

No comments:

Post a Comment