Saturday, January 15, 2011

Movie Review --- Tron Legacy

I think this might have been a really good movie, although I wasn't a huge fan of the original back in the 80s.  I was expecting a really wonderful 3-D experience and I didn't get it.  There was either something really wrong with the film, or the 3D glasses that we had to wear were seriously defective.  The film itself was almost too fuzzy to watch without the glasses, and when we put on the glasses it was a greenish yellow and even fuzzier.  Very irritating.
I've seen GREAT 3D and this wasn't it.  
As far as the film itself, I'd love to see it again, but not in 3D.


John really liked the story, they had a great young actor playing the son, Sam Flynn.  He was very good. Jeff Bridges was good, too, and the young Kevin Flynn cgi character was very good.  Eerie, even.


I guess I'll wait and see it on DVD.  Hopefully I'll be able to concentrate on the story and not on trying to see the screen.  Sigh. Oh, and they charge you $10.50 for the honor of watching a fuzzy movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment