Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Zombie Survival Guide....

Colleen, Jeff & KT got me a perfect gift for Christmas - the Zombie Survival Guide 365 Day Desk Calendar!  I already know much of what each day has revealed, but it's always good to review the basics, just in case of a zombie outbreak and attack.  You can never be too careful.

Today's tip advises that in order to destroy a zombie, its brain must be obliterated, by any means possible. 

I knew that.

PS: I tagged this post with "Literature."  Can you call a desk calendar literature? Obviously I think you can.
PPS: If you haven't read or listened to World War Z yet, what are you waiting for?  I have it on audio disc if any of my family would like to borrow it. Not that I'm being pushy or anything.  Read that other boring stuff if you must.

No comments:

Post a Comment