Sunday, August 14, 2011

Who Done It?

 Had a blast last night at the Spaghetti Warehouse Murder Mystery dinner, "A Fist Full of Meat Balls!"  I've been wanting to do this for a long time, actually ever since we put on our own murder mystery at Halloween many many years ago.  I've always wondered if we did the thing right, even though everyone said that they enjoyed it.
After watching this production, I'm feeling so much  better about our own "production!" ha!!
It was very cute, although some of the actors seemed to be suffering from identity crisis...if you know what I mean.
All in all a great time!





Bellini (yummm!)


What a horrible picture...what in the heck is going on with my eyes.....(must have been the bellini)



Trouble brewing here....



...and the sheriff buys the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment