Monday, October 22, 2012

Catching Up on My Photo-a-Days

I've gotten off track on my photo-a-day project, but I knew that would happen! I think when it came to "Good Night, Moon", and it was cloudy all day and evening, I knew it was hopeless.  But, I'm persevering ....
The Letter A
Our very old ax on a stump.  We have this up on the pavilion edge, John uses it to chop wood for his grill.  It's been used for many other things thru the years.
Black & White
I did a photo of our black & white Bantam rooster, Harley. By the way, he's black and white! Harly, please ignore the ax hanging there above your head, you will never have to worry about that!
Happiness
Happiness for me is working in my veggie garden.  The fall garden is still growing gang-busters.  The first frost will be devestating, but can't be stopped, so I hope I can take it without a lot of crying! Whaaa!
Pumpkin
A blue pumpkin that I bought at the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago.  It's really kind of a sagey green, but it still is unique.
Guilty Pleasure
No explanation necessary, right?  I only give in once in a while.....I promise!
Comfy
In my spare time (ha! I'm still looking for that..it's here somewhere, I know it) I'm crocheting a nice warm new scarf.  "Winter is Coming!"
Something Old
This is a yoke for a horse team that I have from my Grandpa Vahalik from his farm in Yoakum, Texas.  It's one of the very few things that I have of theirs.  

I missed a few days that I'm planning to do when I see the perfect photo op:  
Up Close
Good Night Moon
Hands
Laugh
Home


No comments:

Post a Comment